Terms & Conditions:
Please read the following Booking Terms and Conditions pertaining to the rental of the property:
Dram Cottage, 112 Findhorn, Forres, Moray, IV36 3YJ
These are the Terms and Conditions upon which the Accommodation at the above address is supplied to you. Please read carefully and understand these details and the Booking before you confirm your Accommodation – Any queries please contact us.
- The Property is only as detailed in the Booking and as specified above.
- Submission of a Booking does not guarantee Accommodation until the Booking has been confirmed by us to you.
- You confirm that you are over the age of 18.
- The maximum number of people who can stay at the Property is 6 – You promise not to exceed that number.
- You promise you will arrive and leave the Property at the dates / times per the Booking. Your Accommodation will not be available outside of these dates / times.
- We ask you to take proper care of the Property and its contents during your stay. You may forfeit some or all of your deposit if the Property or contents are not left in the same state as found at the beginning of your Accommodation.
- If the deposit payment is not received in cleared funds at least 7 days before the start of the Accommodation we reserve the right to cancel the Accommodation and terminate our contract.
- We reserve the right to invoice you to recover reasonable costs if the deposit is insufficient to repair / replace damage caused to the Property, or its contents, during your Accommodation.
- We reserve the right to make a reasonable additional charge (whether by retaining the cautionary deposit or otherwise) if you have not left the Property by the agreed departure time.
- Pets are not permitted. Smoking / Vaping is prohibited at the Property.
- Whilst we keep our photo gallery and descriptions up to date, they are illustrative only and subject to change.
- Broadband internet access is available, but we do not promise that the service will be constant and without interruption and will not be liable for any form of compensation in respect of the provision of internet services being unavailable or failing.
- We only supply the Accommodation for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Accommodation for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose.
- We do not take responsibility or liability for any loss of or damage to any of your items, belongings, or vehicles, howsoever caused during your time at the Accommodation.
- We will make every effort to ensure the Accommodation is available to you on time. However, we do not take responsibility or liability for any failure or delay to provide the accommodation that is subject to / of an Event Outside Our Control.
- If we make any revision to Terms and Conditions due to a) changes in how payment is made by you b) changes in relevant regulatory requirements or c) for a valid commercial reason – we will provide 14 days written notice before they take effect.
- The price of the Accommodation will be set out at the time of your booking.
- Payment may be made by bank transfer and in Great British Pounds £.
- Payment must be in cleared funds by the agreed deadline for payment – Bank transfer charges shall be borne by you.
- You must pay a minimum of 30% of the total cost of the Accommodation at the time you place your Booking.
- The balance of the price and the deposit must be paid at least 8 weeks before the start date for the Accommodation.
- If the start date for Accommodation is less than 8 weeks from the date of the Booking, the full price and deposit must be paid at the time you place your Booking.
- If you do not pay us in full (balance and deposit) for the Accommodation when you are supposed to and by the due date, access to Accommodation will not be permitted and our contract terminated.
- You may cancel or change a Booking for Accommodation 8 weeks or more before the start date for the Accommodation by contacting us in writing with a copy of your booking confirmation. In these circumstances a full refund will be made.
- If you cancel or change a Booking for Accommodation 4 > 8 weeks before the start date for the Accommodation, we will retain your deposit / 30 % of the cost for Accommodation as outlined in the Booking.
- If you cancel or change a Booking for Accommodation less than 4 weeks before the start date for the Accommodation, we will retain 50 % of the cost for Accommodation as outlined in the Booking.
- Where you have cancelled a Booking because of Our failure to comply or due to an event outside of our control a full refund will be issued.
- We will use the personal information you provide to enable your Booking only to –
- provide the Accommodation b) process your payment for Accommodation
- We will not store your personal information or give your personal data to any 3rd
- If you have any questions, please contact us on 07810 898 711 or use the contact form on our website. (www.dramcottage.com).
- Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- COVID-19: With specific regard to the Coronavirus Pandemic – If National lock down is ordered by Central Government, or a local lock down is implemented in either the region where you live, or in Moray where Dram cottage is located and you are unable to travel at the time of your booking at Dram cottage, then we will provide a full refund.